The Occupational Therapist evaluates residents, develops effective treatment plans, and obtains approval for service from the referring physician. Treats residents to the physician’s treatment plan. Participates in discharge planning, records evaluation, treatment and charges. Screens residents for potential benefit from OT intervention.
Job Specific Duties:
• Screens, evaluates and develops programs for implementation for all patients as needed.
• Supervises Occupational Therapist Assistants and aides according to state guidelines.
• Develops effective occupational therapy treatment plans and goals to meet each patient’s needs.
• Collaborates/communicates effectively with other center team members to ensure optimal patient care and progress.
• Prioritizes responsibilities to ensure efficient clinical operations.
• Demonstrates ability and willingness to attain productivity benchmark.
• Completes documentation/billing timely, and accurately. Ensures MD orders are obtained according to company policy and procedure.
Skills and Abilities:
•Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
Occupational Therapists will hold licensure as outlined by the state Board of Occupational Therapy in the state of employment.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which include affordable health and dental insurance within 30-60 days of hire, free life insurance, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, 401k with 50% company match, scholarship opportunities, and continuing education.