Is your current job being affected by the Covid-19 pandemic? We are searching for Full Time, Part Time and Temporary Positions for:
· Dining Service Associates
· Housekeeping Associates
· Service Ambassadors
Huntersville Health & Rehabilitation Center is seeking team members to help make a difference in someone's life! Our team provides excellent care to 90-Bed rehabilitation and long-term care residents in Charlotte, NC and you can join us!
We are searching for caring, warm-hearted people who are searching for an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. We understand the responsibilities that come with caring for others, and we consider it an honor. Our team members experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family and co-worker.
· Performs a variety of kitchen/housekeeping duties as assigned.
· May assemble prepared foods and deliver trays to serving areas.
· Maintains a clean, sanitary environment, minimizing any infection risk.
· Promotes and enhances the safety of patients, families, and staff.
· Cleans and services patient rooms, baths, offices, dining rooms, and other ancillary areas.
· Ability to communicate, comprehend, understand and write messages, and follow directions.
· Ability to read and write.
· Ability to effectively follow simple oral and written instructions.
· Ability to operate equipment.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which include affordable health and dental insurance within 30-60 days of hire, free life insurance, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, 401k with 50% company match, scholarship opportunities, and continuing education.